Skip to main content

Blog Interaction


Blog#1

https://english4funwithteachermaria.blogspot.com/2020/12/our-village-genially.html

 

Hi, Teacher María.

 

I have found a very interesting way how you link the designed activity for the Genially task, and your e-Twinning program. Firstly, I have to say that one of my aims in the future is to carry out that program in my school.

Talking about the task itself, I consider that pretty much we have follow and mention the same steps in order to sequence and make accessible the speaking task to our students.

On top of that, I love how you integrate a complementary content like may be the knowledge about her/his own town, linked with the development of the Speaking skill.

Keep on doing a great job!





Blog#2

https://sineadenglishteacher.blogspot.com/2020/12/edpuzzle-edpuzzle-is-very-useful-tool.html#comment-form

 

Hi, Sinead.

 

I have checked your all your blog and I have to say that every post is fascinating and each one more interesting than the previous one. I am sure your students are lucky for having you as their teacher.

 

Said that, I chose your Edpuzzle post to comment on it, because I consider you explain and treat the topic in such a great and extensive way. I only can agree with you when state that this tool allow us to implement the autonomous and independent learning with our students. Besides that, it is always terrific to bring real and authentic materials to the classroom, and which “easier place” to get it that from YouTube.

 

Exactly like you, I had the same concerns related to privacy when I set the page with my Google Classroom, since we are sharing personal accounts with a third party, these account were created to academic purposes though.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genially

As a guide to follow the different steps I would use with my students, I have made a presentation using Genially. https://view.genial.ly/5fe71467a666f40d7dc6adbe/presentation-speaking   Steps to follow:           Explain the main task at the beginning of the lesson, in order to explain the vocabulary and structures with enough time to practice before facing the completion of the final activity. ·          Although my students already know what Genially is, it might be of interest to review some of the functions and main fixtures. ·          When it is time to make groups, I do not use to give them total freedom to arrange them, instead, I guide them to join a specific partner. I like to put together students with different skill levels. ·          Even though they are free to set up the presentation as they wish, I use to pop up in ...

Christmas is coming!!

December is almost here and we are planning to make several activities to celebrate this special time of the year. First of all, we need to get ready and learn some vocabulary related to the festivity.   Please, make sure you pronounce the words properly. If you have any question about this matter, you always can use https://www.wordreference.com/ to check the phonetics.   Moreover, we are doing a traditional letter to Santa Claus. Have you been good this last year? I´m sure you were. Remember, do not ask for much just a couple of things. You can fill the gaps in this template.      Next time we will learn some traditional carols.  

Final Task

  I have chosen the Edpuzzle task from Sinead´s blog https://sineadenglishteacher.blogspot.com/ , mainly for two reasons: 1.        The first one, like I already explained in the “Interaction activity”, I think Sinead writes wonderful and well redacted analysis throughout every post for each task. 2.        Among all the apps, resources and/or websites we have been taught in this course, I find Edpuzzle like the more applicable in my classes right now. It saves time, it is easy and intuitive, and students love it.